Monday, September 7, 2015

Week one is done!




Wow! What a great first week we had in 2-B!

http://images.clipartpanda.com/camping-20clip-20art-ce468b288acc8a18c49573759aa8fdc1.jpg

The Happy Campers and I shared important information about our hobbies, interests, and families during show-n-tell. We learned a lot about each other and what we have in common.

We also spent time discussing classroom routines and procedures, as well as, class rules. We practiced where to go in a fire drill and how to sign out for the bathroom. We even squeezed in some extra recess outside because boy, was it hot!

These Happy Campers sure are hard workers. We made it through a few universal screenings and pre-tests, which take a lot of patience and stamina. The students sure tried their best!

I look forward to a GREAT year ahead!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Mrs.Begin I love reading! But I didn't like setting Cooper free. I love being in your class!
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Allison,
      I'm glad you love to read. I do too! We're going to have a great year together!
      Mrs. Begin

      Delete